GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, October 19, 2023

hard to catch by

 Jai Sri Ram,

Said Marica, in your own welfare and the welfare of your race you had better return home, as he heard this flared up and abused Marica, threatened Marica, then Marica thought to hirself, if I argue further the wretch will kill me if associate him Rama will kill me, then should I killed by Rama, that would be better preposition, pondering this in mind accompanied Ravana and felt delighted with thought to have glimpse of his lord at his last,

He assured himself that my eyes would be rewarded when I beheld the most beautiful Rama, recalled the truth of Vishnu whose very wrath even confers beatitude, 

As He runs after me on foot, carrying his bow and arrow, I shall again and again turn to get a sight of my lord, no one is as blessed as I am, 

Ravana with Marica drew near the forest where Sri Rama had taken up his abode, Marica assumed the false appearance of a deer, so wonderful as to defy description, a body of gold artistically inlaid with jewels, Sita saw that deer exclusively exquisitely beautiful creature, most lovely in every limb, Sita Wanted to behold that deer but hard to catch by,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please