GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, October 16, 2023

Ravana burned all over with rage when he heard

 Jai Sri Ram,

In her distress Suparankha threw herself down in the court of Ravana with many tears, Do you think that my ten-headed brother, that I should be reduced to this state even though you are alive,

Said King Ravana, tell me what has happened, who has struck off your nose and ears, two sons of Dasaratha, lord of Ayodhy, lions among men, are out hunting in the woods without fear, 

I have formed of their doings I that will rid the earth of demons, relying on the might of their arms, the hermits roam without fear, though young but terrible, are a source of delight to sages, Known in the name of Rama and Laxman, the embodiment of beauty, Laxman has done this to me,

I approached immediately Khar and Dushan, and they came to avenge but Rama slew the whole army in a trice, Ravana burned all over with rage when he heard of the destruction of Khara Dushan, and Trishara, 

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please