GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, October 11, 2023

difference between god and the individual soul

 Jai Sri Ram,

Sri Rama meets Jatayu, the king of vultures, and develops a friendship with him, The lord stays near Godavari, where he made himself a thatched hut of leaves, 

From the time Rama took up abode there, the sages lived happily and were rid of all fear, wood grew more lovely in the presence of Rama, and once upon a time Rama was sitting at ease Laxman addressed him in guileless words, Instruct me, my lord, 

How I may be able to adore the dust of your lotus feet to the exclusion of everything else, discoursed to me on spiritual wisdom and dispassion, and about your Maya and also about the Bhakti which create an occasion for showing your grace,

Explain to me the difference between god and the individual soul, so that I may be devoted to your lotus feet to get rid of my sorrow, infatuation, and delusion may disappear, 

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please