GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, October 12, 2023

cultivate devotion to the feet of Brahman

 Jai Sri Ram,

Rama said I will explain everything in a nutshell, be attentive, with your mind, intellect, and reason fully absorbed, I and Mine and You and Yours Is Maya, and that lies within reach of the mind, know that to be Maya, Hear the division too, they are two that knowledge and ignorance, Ignorance is vile knowledge which brings forth creation hold all the three Gunas is directed by Lord and has no strength of his own, spiritual wisdom is that free from all blemishes which see the supreme reality equally in all, 

He alone is the man of wisdom who has spurned all supernatural powers as well and the three Gunas relate to Sat, Raj, and Tam, of which the universe composed, as of no more account than a blade of Grass, That alone deserves to be called as Jiva that individual soul which knows not Maya, nor god nor once own self, and God is that who awards bondage and liberation according to the deserts, transcends all is the controller of Maya,

Dispassion results from the practice of virtue, while wisdom comes from the practice of yoga that concentration of mind, wisdom is the bestower of liberation, as declared by the Vedas, by which my heart melts quickly, that is devotion, the delight of my devotees, it stands by itself without any other prop, whereas Jnana is absolute formless and Vijnana is a qualified aspect, but devotion is incompatible and the very root of bliss, it can be acquired in communion with a holy saint, 

I proceed to tell you that men who cultivate devotion to the feet of Brahman and engage in duty disinterestedly, reach the truth of aversion to the pleasure of senses and find self in truth with dispassion in the engender of love for my cult, bring in 9 forms of devotion which leads to fondness for my sports and faith for the feet of holy saints, reach a stage to recognize me as his preceptor, father, mother and kinsman, lord and deity and all should be steadfast in my service, a thrill ram to his body while singing my praise, voice chocked with wet eyes, free from lust and vice and hypocrisy, AM EVER AT BCK and call such a DEVOTEE, I ever repose in the heart of those who depends on me in thought, word and deed and who worship me in  disinterested way,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please