GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, October 9, 2023

RAMA DEPARTED AND DREW NEAR TO PANCHVATI IN NO TIME,

 Jai Sri Ram,

Rama reached the hermitage of Sage August, August started up as soon as he heard this, and Ran, at the sight of Lord tears rushed to his eyes, Rama and Laxman fell at the feet of Sage, Sage took them and clasped to his bosom, 

Sage conducted them to the exalted seat and then offered worship in various ways, Sage said that there is no other man as blessed as I am, and other sages beheld the beauty of Rama and were delighted to have a fair glimpse, 

He sat in the midst of the assembly, his face turned towards all, Rama said to the sage, I have nothing to hide, you know all for Why I have come, please tell me the way and advise me how to eradicate the enemy of sages, 

Said the sage with a smile, with what intention have you asked me this question, it is by virtue of devotion to you, that I know a bit of your glory, your Maya is infinite in nature, is your creative energy like a huge tree of species, with countless multitudes of universes for its clustering fruits, animate and inanimate inhabitting in various universes, are like insects that dwell inside the deadliest time spirit devour these fruits, 

You who are suzerain lord of all, I ask you a boon O hime of mercy, pray dwell in my heart with your spouse and younger brother, let me have intense devotion, dispassion, fellowship of saints, and unbroken love for your lotus feet, you have always exalted your servants, this is why you have thought fit to consult me, Rama PANCHVATI IS MOST CHARMING  HOLY SPOT, SANCTIFY THE DANDAK VAN AND REDEEM IT FROM THE VURSE OF SAGE SUKRACHARYA tAKE UP YOUR ABODE THERE, SHOW YOUR GRACE ON ALL SAGES, RAMA DEPARTED AND DREW NEAR TO PANCHVATI IN NO TIME,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please