GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, November 30, 2023

Rama

 Jai Sri Ram,

Said the Jamvant, Rama taking himself with the army of monkeys will exterminate the demons Bring back Sita, gods, and sages utter his praises that sanctify the three spheres, 

Rama. the slayer of the demon Trisira, will grant all the desires of those who listen and sing the praises that remedy for the disease of transmigration,

 I adore the lord of the universe known in the name of Rama, mine of compassion, dispeller of all sins, appearing in human form through his Maya, the greatest of all gods, knowable through Vedanta, persistently worship by Brahma, Shanbhu, and Sesha, bestower of supreme peace in the form of final beatitude, placid eternal, beyond the ordinary means of cognition, sinless and all-pervading, 

O Lord Rama, I have no craving in my heart, I speak truth and you are the spirit indwelling the hearts of all, grant me intense devotion to your lotus feet, free my mind from the faults like concupiscence,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please