GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, November 29, 2023

VULCHUR SIGHT IS UNLIMITED

 Jai Sri Ram,

Said Sampati, Sita plunged in grief even now, I see her, though you cannot, FOR THE RANGE OF VULCHURE SIGHT IS UNLIMITED, I have grown old now, or else I would have rendered some help to you, he who can leap over the ocean having width eight hundred miles and is repository of intelligence will be able to do Sri Rama's business, look at me and feel courage, by the grace of Rama alone I attain to new wings and absolute health, for you are spies of Rama blessed with his hidden power, should never lose nerve, be up invoke his image in heart will help all the way,

Saying so Vulture departed leaving them amazed at heart, each one among them talked more about might but doubted crossing the ocean, Angada Said, of sure, I will leap it at once but cannot say about to be back,

Jamvant relates the truth of how he performed seven Parikrama when the Lord assumed Vaman's incarnation and increased his size but now I have age factor and many mystic reasons to leap over, 

Hanuman was silent all, then all approached him and tried to invoke his hidden Siddhies which were locked by a sage in his childhood, now is the time he regained all his might, Said Jambvant Listen to Hanuman your birth is meant for the cause of Rama, what for you are looking now, Hanuman said in perfect enthusiasm tell me Jamvany what I am to do, I can cross the ocean in a very short while, killed Ravana in an instance and bring back Trikute hill itself here, Said Jamvant, all you have to do my son, is to go, and see Sita and come back with her tidings, then Rama himself will recover her by the might of his arm taking with him a host of monkeys for just sport,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please