GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Friday, December 1, 2023

Crossed the ocean

  Jai Sri Ram,

I bow to the son of the wind god, the beloved devotee of Sri Rama, the chief of monkeys, a repository of all virtues, foremost among the wise, a fire to consume the forest of the demon race, possessing a body shinning as a mountain of gold and home of immeasurable strength, 

Hanuman was delighted at heart to hear the heartening speech of Jambvan, he said, suffering, hardships and living on bulbs roots and fruits, wait for me, till I return after seeing Sita, I am sure our object will be accomplished as I feel very cheerful, 

So saying and bowing head to them all he set out full of joy with an image of Rama enshrined in his heart, climbing on a beautiful hill at sea, sprang on to its top, invoking Rama again took a leap with all his might, that hill sank down at the same moment, Hanuman was flying high, on the pretext of gods Menak a hill with wings rise at the level of the sea to support Hanuman, and requested Hanuman for rest upon, Hanuman simply touched and said, there can be no rest for me till I have accomplished Rama's work, 

Thereafter gods sent Sursa, the mother of serpents to testify the truth and might of Hanuman, she obstructed Hanuman and played tricks to raise her mouth to swallow Hanuman, Hanuman just enter and come out, and said Mother let me go, I am on an urgent task when I will be back you may eat me, Then she relates all about the episode as gods given this task to her, and you succeed, I wish you all the success in your mission, In the midway hanuman meet with a demoness skilled with mysticism to capture the shadow of birds and when they fall she enjoys the food, she applies the same trick on Hanuman, he immediately killed her and crossed the ocean,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please