GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Sampati

 Jai Sri Ram,

All the monkeys and others were dismayed to move ahead, were discussing the issue related, and soon found a vulture named Sampati, all frightened by a mere look at him, Sampati said, was dying hungry for a long, now god had given enough feed to me,

Monkeys trembled to hear it, Jambvan relates the episode of Jatayu, brother of Sampati, and how he lay down his life for the cause of Rama, Sampati heard it and was immersed in sorrow, and asked for some help to lead him to the sea shore to make oblations to his departed brother, monkeys help them at once,

Having performed the death ceremonies, Sampati narrated his own story, that myself and I flew with my brother high to reach the arbs of the sun, but Jatayu failed to bear the heat and turn back but my ego asked me to move ahead that made my wings burned and I Fell down on the ground, 

A sage Named Chandrama helped me to recover and told me that when messengers of Rama visited this shore for the given task, as you see them your wings will grow new, to help monkeys he took a fly high and came back with a message, that there is a Trikut hill, Ravana lives at, Sita is lodged in Ashok garden there, 

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please