GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, December 13, 2023

come as a veritable bark

 Jai Sri Ram,

Said Hanuman I solemnly swear by the all-merciful Lord himself, that this ring has been brought by me, O mother, Sri Rama gave it to me as a token for you, 

Said Sita, tell me what brought about this fellowship between a man and a monkey, then Hanuman explained the circumstances in which a union was brought about between man and monkeys,

As she heard the monkey's affectionate words Her soul trusted him and she recognized him to be a servant of the all-merciful Lord in thought, word, and deed, 

Perceiving him to be a devotee of Sri Hari She developed an intense affection for him, her eyes filled with tears, and a thrill ran through her body, to me who was being drowned in the ocean of desolation, dear Hanuman, you have come as a veritable bark, Now tell me, I adjure you, the welfare of all merciful Sri Rama, and his younger brother, 

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please