GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, December 11, 2023

spark of fire

 Jai Sri Ram,

All the demonesses dispersed in various directions and Sita anxiously thought within herself, at the end of a long month this monster will slay me, With joined Palm she said to Trijata, Mother you are my only companion in adversity, quickly devise some means whereby I may cast off this body, for this dissolution, hard to bear, can no longer be endured,

Bring some wood and put up a pyre my mother, and set fire, to prove the genuineness of my love for my lord,

Trijata clasped the feet of Sita and said, O tender lady fire cannot be had at night, so saying she left the place,

Sita said to herself, Heaven itself has turned to hostile to me, there is no fire to have, and I can not be cured of my agony, the spark of fire is visible in the sky in the form of stars for me yet heaven refused to rain a spark for my cause,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please