GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Friday, December 15, 2023

Know this to be the essence of my love

 Said Hanuman to SIta, the message of Rama to you, that even since I have been separated from you Sita, everything to me has become its reverse, 

The fresh tender leaves on the tree look like tongues of fire, ,,,, Night appears as the night of dissolution, ,,,,,, The moon scorches like the sun,,,,,, Beds of lotuses are like so many spears planted on the ground, ,,,,,, While rains pour boiling oil as it were, ,,,,,, Those that were friendly before have now become tormenting,,,,, The cool soft breezes are now like the breath of a serpent, 

One's agony is assuaged to some extent by speaking of it but to whom shall I speak about it,

For there is no one who will understand, the reality about the cord of love that binds you and me, dear, is known to my soul alone, and my soul ever abides with you,

Know this to be the essence of my love, 

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please