GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, February 22, 2024

Furious Angada

 Jai Sri Rama,

Words of Angada annoyed Ravana, and in fury said, O you little monkey fool by nature, not aware of my being, tell the name of your father you are calling upon our friendship, Angad said I am Son of Vali if you can recall him by name, did you ever meet him, of sure we have do met in past in KishKinda, 

Ravana said, yes I remember a monkey named Vali, ashamed of you that you are his son and acting as messager of a hermit, tell me the whereabouts of Vali, and his wellness, Said Angada, wait for a few days you shall go to Vali soon and embracing your friend personally enquire after his wellness. he will tell you all about the wellness of fellows from hostility with Sri Rama,

Angada said, I am honored to be a messenger of Sri Rama, and to my knowledge, a more messenger visited Lanka a few days back named Hanuman, a monkey if you can recall the doings of that Monkey, Ravana said in a sarcastic tone, money possesses a great virtue, serve his master by dancing here and there is known to the world, 

Furious Angada, a Monkey burnt your city and destroyed your self-respect altogether and beat all your bravos and warriors and reached home safe by alarming you for the worst, yet you are not ashamed, Ravana I know one Ravana who went to nether world to conquer Vali but tied up in the stables by the children, Bali took compassion and released him, was that you, One Ravana was discovered by Sahastrabahu, who captured him as a strange creature brought him home for the sake of fun, on the request of Sage Pulastya got released, I am ashamed to tell you, You was held tight under my father's arms, and he keeps you in his prison  for long, now tell me the truth among these who were you or it was all your traits in past,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please