GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Friday, March 2, 2012

Bharat entered prayag Raj

Jai Sri Ram
After finishing morning routine works bharat adored mothers’ feet and bowed his head to the Guru.

Bharat entered prayag Raj in afternoon; overflowing with love he cried Rama-Siya Rama; even as he went.

Bharat keeps uninterrupted faith the glory of Tirth Raj, his heart is full of love for and knows it all well that this king of holy places is bestower of wishes.

Bharat with joined palm in prayer said with all humble modes, O king of religious places be gracious to bless me with a boon that I ever love the lotus feet of Lord Rama.

O king of sacred places, your glory is known to this universe, abandoning the course of conduct as prescribed for ksatriya I beg alms of you but what a vile act is there that an afflicted soul would not stoop to-realizing this hearts of hearts the wise and generous donors accomplish in this world the prayer of suppliant.

I have no liking for wealth nor for religious merits nor for sensuous enjoyment nor again do I the state of perfect and perpetual calm-birth after birth let me have devotion to the lotus feet of sri Rama, is the only boon I ask and naught for.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please