GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Friday, March 2, 2012

Bharat

Jai Sri Ram
The ministers submitted with joined palm to Bharat, you obey the order of your Guru when the lord comes back, you may do what you think fit then.

Bharat with folded hands put his version that it is not possible for me to accept it, though I am born of a wicked mother and my self is rogue and ever guilty, I am confident of Rama that he will never forsake me knowing me of his won.

First of all I would like to meet my Rama to feel sorry of the miss deeds named to my fate, every one rejoice of his decision to proceeds towards Rama to get him back.

Leaving the city to the faithful servants and respectively sending the whole party ahead, two brothers started last at all, remembering the feet of Lord Rama.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please