GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, March 15, 2012

Angad

jai sri Ram
Jai Sri Ram
Next morning, lord summoned all his counselors for their opinion, jaamvant requested Lord with his won light that Bali son angad may be sent as an envoy to Ravana, let peace given a chance. Immediately lord asks angad to go for my cause, I need not to give any instruction as I know you are supremely clever and competent enough to tackle the situation with time.

Bowing to the lord commands and adoring his feet, Angad thrilled at heart and delighted eternally and said all the objects of my lord are self accomplished, it is just an honor to me.

Keeping the glory of lord at heart, Angad bowed his head to all and departed, the gallant son of Bali, who is an adept in warfare, was dauntless by nature, as he entered in city, meet with son of Ravana Prahasta and angad killed in there and then and move ahead every one telling him the way towards assembly even without asking for.

Ravana ask angad, who are you,

Angad replied that I am an ambassador of Sri Rama,

There had been friendship between you and my father and that is why, it is for your welfare I have visited you with a message.

Under the influence of kingly pride or infatuation you carried off Sita, mother of universe, now listen my advice and lord will forgive you for your all offences; put a straw between jaws and an axe by throat and take all your people including your wives and address him thus, o Lord save me-save me and the moment he hears your piteous cry, will surely rid you of every fear.

Ravana warn him that control your words and tell me about the friendship between me and your father.

Angad said, am son of Bali, if you had heard his name in life.

Ravana said yes a monkey but pity on you that you are servant of that Rama, tell me about the news of Bali.

Angad said wait for few days and after reaching there hear it from himself that the welfare one attain on envy with Rama.

Ravana ask angad who is warrior there to face the might of demon race, angad said one monkey I know who burn the city like anything if you can recollect.

And Ravana you tell me, how many Ravana are there in the world,

One I know went to lower region to win over Bali and was tied up in the stables but the children’s and Bali compassion made him released

One I know was discovered by shahastrabaahu, who ran and capture him as strange creature and brought him home for fun, sage pulast then went and made him rescue.

Yet another, I am ashamed to tell you, was held tight under my fathers arm, be not angry-tell me the truth, which of these may be you.

Ravana tries to explain the might of demons in his army and Ram is just a human, can he face the anger of army.

Bali warn him on his words about Lord an said if any one with requisite might in your assembly can turn my feet I pole here, I promise lord will tern back without Sita.

Demons try their best to uplift the feet of angad but failed, and then indrajeet tried but fail miserable; this make Ravana to come forth but angad refrain him to do so and I ask him need not to fall in my feet, please prostrate in the lotus feet of lord for your welfare and Ravana lost his wisdom on the words of angad where as angad throw his crown and jewels of crown towards the lord to show his might and back in the camp and bow to the lotus feet of Sri rama with all humble mode.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please