GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bali left to his abode

Jai Sri Ram
Sugriva thundered and challenged the might of Bali; his wife with folded hand clasped in his lotus feet and warned him about the two princes who can conquer the death himself in battle field.

Bali said, listen my very dear wife that looks upon all with same eye, even if kills I will attain his abode will be good for me and sallied forth and defeated Sugriva in battle, Sugriva hardly make an escape to protect self.

Sugriva spoke to his lord, that I told you earlier too that he is not my brother but my death, lord said I was confused of your appearance both of you looked same and inducted great velour in him just through a touch and send him back to recall Bali, he done it but it was really hard for him to face and he failed at heart then look at Sri Rama with last smile then ram drew his arrow and shot Bali in the heart , Bali fell down and recollect self and ask lord,

O lord you descended on earth to uphold righteousness and killed me against the norms of battle, how I am an enemy to you, for what fault of mine you have killed me and how Sugriva is your friend.

Lord said, listen Bali-younger brother’s wife, daughter, daughter in law and sister, there four all alike, one would incur no sin by killing him who looks upon these with an evil eye, in your extravagant pride you paid no heed to the words of your wife’s warning, mind it that your brother has taken refuge in me, yet in your vile arrogance you sought to kill him.

Bali said, O Lord my shrewdness cannot avail against my master, am still a sinner though my master in within the reach of my eyes.

When Lord heard his tendered voice, put his lotus hand on his hand and said, I make your body immortal, you may keep it long as per wish.

Bali said, O ocean of mercy, sages continue to repeat your name to make it available at the time of depart for wisdom but fortunately I found you in person, for what good should I keep this body now,

O bestower of blessedness please accepts my son in your refuge is same as me in might and blesses him and treats him as your servant.

Intensifying his devotion to Sri Rama’s feet Bali left to his abode by dropping his body even as an elephant little knows the falling of a wrath of flowers from its neck.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please