GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, May 8, 2023

confluence with the holy Ganga

 Jai Sri Ram,

Kaikayi unhesitatingly spoke these pungent words, which callousness itself was sorely distressed to hear, having communicated the whole incident to Rama, she sat like the very incarnation of heartlessness, 

Sri Rama smiled within himself and said, listen, mother, that son is blessed, who is devoted to the words of his parents, a son who gratifies his father and mother is rare in this world, in the forest, I shall get more frequent opportunities of meeting hermits,

Bharat is dear to me as my life will get sovereignty, and god is propitious to me, if I refuse to proceed to the woods, should be counted foremost in an assembly of fools, I must have committed some great offense which prevents the king from speaking to me, I adjure you, to tell me the truth,

The queen rejoiced to find Sri Rama inclined toward her proposal, and said with a false show of affection, I swear by yourself and Bharat that no other cause of king's affliction known to me, all the words from his stepmother sounded pleasant to Rama as all kinds of water are hallowed through their confluence with the holy Ganga,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please