GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, May 11, 2023

enemy of pathos

 Jai Sri Ram,

Blessed is the birth on the surface of this earth, whose father rejoiced to hear of his doings, he has all the four rewards of life, to whom his parents are dear as life, 

After carrying out your order and having obtained the reward of my life I shall come back soon, therefore be pleased to command me, in the meantime I shall ask leave of Mother Kaushalya and return forthwith, 

Then I shall proceed to the woods after throwing myself once more at your lotus feet, so spoke Sri Rama and then departed, the king was overpowered by the grief beyond words and the most unwelcomed news spread like wildfire, 

People were distressed, whosoever heard it beat his head wherever he happened to be, grief was too great to be borne, mouths were parched, eyes streamed and their hearing could not contain their sorrow, as if the enemy of pathos pitched camp at Ayodhya,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please