GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, May 10, 2023

deliberate words

 Jai Sri Ram,

Let worldwide disrepute be my lot and let my good name parish, I would be damned to perdition and forgo heaven, subject me to all severe hardship, but let not Rama be screened from my view,

The king then prayed within his heart but did not open his lips, his mind quivered like an aspen leaf, perceiving that his father was overpowered with affection, and apprehending that Mother Kaikeyi might utter something again, 

Rama spoke with due deliberate words, which were not only humble but also suited the place, time, and circumstances, dear father, I make bold to submit something, pray to forgive me, that I am not yet tender age, 

You have suffered for most trilling matter and the pity of it is that nobody apprized me of it before, when I saw I asked Mother Kaikayi, and was consoled to hear what she has told me,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please