GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, May 13, 2023

for what offense has he asked you

 Jai Sri Ram,

Sri Rama with joined palms cheerfully bowed his head at his mother's feet, she blessed him and clasped him to her bosom, a mother with tears of affection in her eyes thrilled with joy, seated him in her lap, pressed him once more to her breast, asked,

Tell me, dear child, I beseech you, when will be that delightful auspicious hour, Said the Rama, Father has bestowed on me the kingdom of the forest, where there will be great opportunities for me in every way, grant me leave with a cheerful heart, so that my journey to the forest may be attended with joy and blessing,

Be not obsessed with erroneous tears due to affection, dear mother, by your goodwill I shall be ever happy, spending four years and ten in the forest, and having obeyed my father's command I will come back and behold your feet again, be not said at heart, 

The words of Rama pierced the heart of Mother, the agony of her heart was beyond description, Mother spoke in faltering accents, my boy, you are dear to me as life as your father, the king has got an auspicious day fixed for installing you as prince regent, for what offense has he asked you to proceed to the woods, 

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, pleasew