GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, May 7, 2023

rid him of severe mental torture

 Jai Sri Ram,

His lips got parched and his whole frame burned, looked helpless bereft of his pristine wealth, and Lord beheld by the side of his father angry Kaikeyi, who stood like a death personified, Rama saw the sorrow for the first time, never heard of it before, 

Yet, recovering himself as the occasion demanded, addressed his mother Kaikeyi, tell me dear mother, the cause of my father's distress, so that an attempt may be made to remove it, 

Said Kaikayi, Listen, Rama, the sole cause is this, the king is very fond of you, he had promised me two boons of my choice and I asked for whatever I Liked, the king, however, was stricken with grief to hear my request, for he cannot shake off the hesitation on your score,

With a love for his son on one side, and his plighted words on the other, the king is placed on the horns of a dilemma, obey his command if you can, and rid him of severe mental torture,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please