GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, July 1, 2024

heat of passion the sage expatiated on spiritual wisdom

 Jai Sri Ram,

Thereupon the great sage recounted with reverence a few virtues of Sri Rama, but himself devoted to the knowledge of Brahma, knowing me to be the fittest person, Sage began to sermon on Brahma, the unborn, one without second and without attributes, the ruler of the heart, incomprehensible, beyond the mind and the senses, immaculate and indestructible, immutable, unlimited and all blissful,

You are identical to the Brahma referred to above, no more difference exists between him and you, than between a sheet of water and ripple on its surface, so declare the Vedas, Sage instructed me in various ways but the truth that the Individual soul is identical with attributes less Brahma did not appeal to my heart,

Bowing my head at the feet I submitted again, kindly tell me how to worship the embodied Brahma, My mind takes delight in worship of Rama, even as fish rejoices in water, then, can it exist without it, Be gracious to teach me the method whereby I may be able to behold Rama with my own eyes, I will then listen to your discourse on attributeless Brahma, Sage once more recited the incomparable story of sri Hari, but demolishing the doctrine that supreme spirit does appear in an embodied form, he established the preposition that he is attributeless, thereupon I would set aside the view that God is ever attributeless and established with great obstinacy the doctrine that he takes an embodied form,

When thus I entered into hot discussion with him, signs of resentment appeared on the sage's person, insolence carried to an excess rouses even in the breast of an enlightened soul, too much friction will produce fire even out of sandal wood, again and again heat of passion the sage expatiated on spiritual wisdom while I sat still and put myself various questions, 

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please