GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, June 30, 2024

Brahma that Saguna and Nirguna,

 Jai Sri Ram,

Whatever form I assumed, either of an irrational being, god or man,. I continued to adore Rama even in that form, yet one thing ever stung my conscience, my Guru's mind and amiable disposition, I could never forget,

Last Body I got was that of a Brahman, which is as difficult as anything even for the gods to attain, Even in that incarnation whenever I joined the other boys for play, I would enact all the pastimes of Rama, as I grew up father Give me secular lessons, I tried to understand things, listened and reflected on them, yet they failed to attract me, 

All worldly cravings left my soul, I was solely absorbed in the thoughts of Rama, My father Mother died, I withdraws to the forest in order to worship the protector of his servants, there I met many great sages, I visited them, I bowed them and ask the recounts of Rama, with delight they relates it to me, but they also elaborate the truth of Nirgun Brahma, Every sage I interrogated observed, God represents the Totality of created beings,'

The view that holds God as impersonal did not find my favor, The love I bore in my heart for the embodied Brahma grew from more to more with time, Lastly I visited Sage Lomesha with lot of doubts and duality unto truth of the Brahma that Saguna and Nirguna, Gracious sage tries all to convince me with truth of Nirguna Brahma but my questions renewed a new to relate with Sagun Brahma,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please