GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, December 17, 2017

cast your look at me only once

Jai sri Ram
Concealing himself among the leaves of a tree he mused within himself, at that moment Ravana arrived, Said-O beautiful and wise lady-i make Mandodary and all other queens your handmaids, i swear, provided you cast your look at me only once.

Interposing a blade of grass between herself and the Ravana, she Said-listen o ten headed monster, can a lotus ever be expand in the glow of a fire lily, ponder this at heart, You have no idea about Sri Rama's shafts, O wretch  you carried me off at a time where there was none by my side, yet you do not feel ashamed,

Hearing himself likened to a glow worn and Sri Rama compared with the sun, exasperated harsh  words. the monster drew out his sword and said, Sita-you have insulted me, i will cut off your head, if not obey my command at once-or else you lose your life,

My Lord's arms is lovely as a string of a blue lotuses and shapely and long as the trunk of an elephant, o monster, either that arms or that sword will have my neck----hear this my solemn vow,

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks Please