GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, December 20, 2017

have courage in your heart

Jai Sri Ram
Sri Rama Said, ever since i have separated from you, Sita

Everything to me has become its very reverse, fresh and tender leaves on the tree look like tongues of fire, night appears as dreadful as the night of final dissolution and moon scorches like Sun, bed of lotuses are like so many spears planted, rain cloud pour boiling oil as it were,

Once agony is assuaged to some extend even by speaking of it-but to whom shall i speak,

The reality about the cord of love that binds you and me, dear, is known to my soul alone, my soul ever abides in you, know it to be the essence of my love,-----the moment she heard lord's message-she lost all consciousness of her body, Hanuman Said-mother collect your body and fix your thought on Sri Rama, shake off all faint heartedness on my words-host of demons are like so many moths while the shafts of Lord are like flames, have courage in your heart, Mother-take the demons as consumed,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks please