GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, December 21, 2017

dreary days and weary nights,

Jai Sri Ram
On hearing Ravana's command, demons set fire to Hanuman's tail, He saw the fire blazing, assumed a utterly diminutive size, at that moment impelled by god, all 49 winds began to bluster, Hanuman ran and sprang from palace to palace, the city was all blaze, Hanuman went unscathed because he was the messenger of him who created fire itself,

After quenching his tail, relieving fatigue he re-assumed diminutive form, and stood before Sita with joined palm, Be pleased mother to give me some token, such as lord gave me, thereupon unfastened the jewel on her hand and gave it to son, convey my obeisance to lord, dear son, my lord is all sufficient yet recalling your vow of kindness to the afflicted, relieve, o master, my grievous distress,

Repeat to him episode of jayant, Now you speak of going my son, your sight had brought relief to my heavy heart, i have before me now the same dreary days and weary nights,

Reassuring Sri Sita, he consoled her in many ways and bowing his head at her lotus feet, set forth to meet sri Rama,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks please