GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, June 22, 2024

cannot be eliminated except through worship of Sri Hari,

 Jai Sri Ram,

The good and evil, which are the creation of Sri Hari's delusive potency, cannot be eliminated except through worship of Sri Hari, 

Bearing this in mind, and forswearing all desire,  one should adore Sri Hari, In that age of Kali I lived in Ayodhya for many years till a famine occured, when stricken by adversity I had to Move to another place,

I went to Ujjain, miserable, downcast, penniless and afflicted, time elapsed, acquire some wealth and again began worshipping lord Shiva at that Very Place, there had been a Brahman that persistently worshiping Shiva, had no other occupation, pious by nature and knower of that truth, but no reviler of Vishnu, I served him with heart, was very kind to me, taught me lot as his son, 

That Great Brahman imparted me a mystic formula Sacred To Lord Shambhu, gave kind advice, I used to go to a temple of Shiva and repeat the formula there with unbounded ostentation and conceit in my heart,

May Lord Bless all, 

Thanks, please