GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, May 25, 2024

listen to my most secret teaching

 Jai Sri Ram,

Now listen to my most secret teaching_which is not only true and intelligible but also has been echoed by the Vedas, I give you to hear my own conclusion, listen to it and imprint it on your mind, and forswearing everything else, worship me, This world with all its varieties of life, animate and inanimate, is creation of my Maya, that delusive potency, I LOVE THEM ALL,

Of Human beings Brahmans are dearest to me of all, In Brahman, those versed in light of Vedas, again those that follows the course of conduct matching verdict of Vedas, among those who are averse to pleasure and lead a life of eternal renunciation, yet more of the wise, more than that I love the man of realization all the more, more beloved to me than all those are my servants, disinterested servants, of them who solely depends on me as my devotee, IF BRAHMA THAT VIRANCHI HAS NO DEVOTION TO ME, HE WOULD BE ONLY AS DEAR AS ALL OTHER CREATURE,

AND THE HUMBLEST CREATURE THAT BREATHES, IT POSSESSED OF MY DEVOTION, IS AS DEAR TO ME AS MY LIFE, SUCH IS MY NATURE

Tell me, who would not love a faithful, amiable and sagacious servant, Listen attentively Kakabhusandi, the Vedas and Puranas declare this to be a sound principle_____

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please