GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bharat open his heart

Bharat open his heart in the assembly of nobles that my master is as my father, I just pray to forgive me knowing the providence is against me, indeed the duty of servant is hard and duty to master is incompatible with selfishness-hatred in blind and love is not discreet.

O lord, you are my father mother, friend ad preceptor and object of adoration, my greatest benefactor and my inner controller.

O lord you are savior of supplant, all powerful, the benefactor of those take refuge in, quick to appreciate merits and drive away sin. You are only master like you.

O lord your ways are noble disposition and your greatness are known through out the world and have been glorified by the Vedas and sacred books.

By virtue of his own ability, noble disposition and goodness yourself has ever been indulgent to me, therefore, be pleased, my lord to give your command for you have accomplished all my objects.

The whole assembly overpowered by the love of Bharat for lord Ram.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please