GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Friday, March 9, 2012

Sri Hanuman

Jai Sri Rama

Lovely as a jasmine and a blue lotus of surpassing strength, repository of wisdom, endowed with natural grace, hymned by the Vedas, lover of cow and Brahmans, who appeared in the form of mortal men through their own Maya, friendly to all, may grant us wealth of devotion.

Indeed they are blessed souls who ceaselessly drink the divine nectar of Sri Rama’s name, which destroy the sins of kali age.

O mind, do adore the lotus feet of lord Shiva who drank off the deadly venom churn out of the ocean to save one and all from the deadly effects of that poison disinterestedly who else is as merciful as Lord Shiva.

The lord proceeds further and approached the Risyamuka Parvat {hill}, the abode of Sugriva, he dwelt there with his ministers when he saw Sri Rama and Laxman, was scared as if they are from the camp of malicious Bali.

He sends hanuman to enquire about them, as it appeared to me that both are repository of strength and beauty, go as Brahman and evaluate their intension and inform in accordance with.


Taking the form of Brahman, Sri Hanuman ji went up to the tow brothers and bowing his head accosted them-who are you, heroes-roams the woods disguised as ksatriyas-trading the hard ground with lotus feet, wherefore are you wandering in the forest, my masters. Are you among the trinity or or twin divine sage Nara and Narayan.

We are sons of king Dasrath, the lord of kosala and have come to the forest in obedience to our father’s command, our name’s are Rama and Laxman, we had with us Sita which has been carried away by demon king Ravana, n her quest we are moving around.

O Holy Brahman, we have furnished our details, would you mind you come out with your truth.

On the very moment Sri Hanuman recognized his Lord and falling to the ground clasped her feet, a thrill runs through his body and tears through eyes, then arrange courage to spoke out in front of his master; it is reasonable for me to ask and enquire but how is it that you ask me like a mortal.

I have been roving in error under the spell of your Maya, it was the reason that I failed to make it recognize my lord. First of all I am ignorant and wicked at heart, to crown all, my master, who is a befriended of humble and my lord have forsake me.

Although, my lord I have many faults, please let not the servant be cast into oblivion by the master. Jeev is deluded by Maya and can redeem only by your grace, a servant depends on his master as child on its mother, his hear overwhelmed with love he manifested in his original form.

Lord said, O Hanuman, listen to me-be not depressed at heart, you are twice as dear to me as Laxman.

Every one takes me as I look upon all with same eye but it is not a perfect truth, a devotee is supremely dear to me because he depends on me.

And Hanuman please make it to know that he alone is exclusively devoted to me, who steadfast in his conviction that he is the servant and the lord manifested in the form of the whole animate and inanimate creation is my master.

Sri Hanuman rejoiced at heart as his master is gracious to him.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please