GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, March 4, 2012

I have one great longing at heart

Jai Sri Ram
Bharat then made loving obeisance and spoke with his joined palm, my lord I have derived the joy of heaving accompanied you and have also obtained the reward of being born into this world.

O my gracious lord, whatever be your command, I will bow to it and carry it out with reverence.

Pray vouchsafed to me, good sir, and some tangible support by serving which I may be enabled to reach the end of the term of your exile.

I have one great longing at heart, but due to fear and diffidence I am unable to mention it, lord immediately react, what is my dear brother, then Bharat replied with love-with your permission I would like to go and see chitra-koot with its sacred spots.

Lord said certainly do-do as the sage Attri bids you do and wonder without fear throughout the woods.

May lord Bless all.

Thanks please