GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sri Rama performed his funeral rites with due respectful ceremony with his won hands.

jai Sri Ram
Lord Rama, ocean of mercy, put of hand on Jatayu head with his Lotus hands, all his pain disappeared on the same moment. He recovered and spoke, listen O lord, Ravana has reduced me this state, I resist him while he was carrying Sita, he took her away to the south while she was kept creaming loudly as an osprey.

I have restricted self only to behold you, I am now on about to depart, merciful lord said-live yet more father. Jatayu replied with smile on his countenance, he whose very name redeems the most depraved soul even if it appears on his lips at the moment of his death, is present before me in a visible form-what more is wanting now, for which cause I should retain this body any more.

With tears in eyes lord replied, dear father, you have attained to an enviable state of virtue of your own noble deeds, there is nothing unattainable to those who keeps the heart for others.

Casting off your body, please be preceded now to my divine abode, what I shall give you, when you have all your desire already accomplished.

But on reaching there, sire, tells not my father about the Sita’s abduction, if I am Rama what I am, the Ravana with his whole family will go and narrates all to him.

Jatayu now dropped his body and assumed divine form with tears in eyes burst into praise of Lord, asking the boon of uninterrupted devotion he ascended to the abode of Lord Sri Hari Vishnu.

Sri Rama performed his funeral rites with due respectful ceremony with his won hands.

The lord is most tendered-hearted and compassionate to the humble and shows his mercy even out of bounds.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please