GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, March 5, 2012

sage Sharbhanga

Jai Sri Ram
Accompanied by his lovely younger brother and wife, the lord then visited sage Sharbhanga.

Sage said, O lord, please be gracious to listen me that I was about to go for Brahma abode when report reached my ear that sri Rama was coming to this forest.

Even since I have been waiting and watched the road day and night.

I have accompanied nothing to deserve your grace yet you have shown your grace to me knowing me to be your humble servant.

Really speaking, o lord, you have done me no favor it is your own vow, O stealer of hearts of your devotees-you have only redeemed your vow.

Please lord, for the sake of this humble servant be here for a while till a quite this body and meet you eternally. Offering all what he has earned on the cord of penance and austerity. Having said so he burnt his body with fire of yoga to merge in, he merged in one so called Lord.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please