GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, March 5, 2012

Sage Attri

Jai Sri Ram
Sage Attri, the great lover of lord, supremely wise as he, feasted his eyes on his loveliness, and joining his palms proceeds to extol him_

I revere you, who are so fond of his devotees, compassionate and gentle in deposition.

I adore your lotus feet, which vouchsafe to your lovers a quarter in your own abode.

I adore you, the one who possessed of an exquisitely beautiful swarthy form, beauty the far beyond comparison.

I adore you, the lord of three worlds and purifier of the suppliant, glory of your might Is beyond description.

I adore you, the lord that crush the host of demons; you are object of reverence to lord Shiva and are adored by Brahma.

I revere you, please be gracious to me and grant me devotion to your lotus feet.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please