GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, March 10, 2012

I will help you and serve your cause in every possible way

Jai Sri Ram
Sugriva narrates the story of his misfortune to lord, O My lord,

Bali and myself are two brothers, we had healthy relation in-between but once upon a time, the son of demon Maya known in the name of mayavi came to our town and in the dead of night challenged Bali, when he saw Bali coming he took a flight, me and Bali run after him, he entered in cave .

Bali instruct me awaits him there if fail to come back within fortnight then take me as slain, I had waited there for a month, a steam of blood makes me conclude that Bali is slain, I was in fear of demon that he may kill me too, I obstruct the door of cave to protect myself and come back.

When ministers saw the town without master, they sworn me as king, meanwhile Bali returned home after killing demon and doubt on me, beats me up mercilessly and robbed me of my wife even.

I wondered in the world over to sage guard self from Bali and this is place Bali cannot enter because of a curse.

Lord understands the pain of Sugriva and said, listen Sugriva, I will kill Bali in a single arrow and he cannot be saved if he takes refuge in Brahma or even Rudra.

One would incur great sin by the very sight of those who are not distressed to see the distress of a friend.

Sugriva rely on my strength and no grieve any more, I will help you and serve your cause in every possible way.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please