GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Friday, March 9, 2012

I wanted to merry why you did not let me

Jai Sri Rama
Lord reached at the Pampa Lake, its water was as limped as heart of the saints; covered by dense leaves the water could not be easily discerned as the attributes less Brahma is not perceived when veiled by Maya.

All the fish that had their abode in the fathomless water of the lake were uniformly happy, even as the virtues pass their days in even pace.

Great sage of time and era Narada saw the Lord suffering the pangs of separation because of his curse, felt deeply sorry at heart and went to the lord at Pampa.

As he prostrated himself the lord lifted him up and held him in his embrace for a long time, after enquiring of his welfare he seated him just beside, Laxman reversely laved his feet.

Realizing the Lord favorable, with joined palm enquired, O lord, your glory is known to world that you are generous by nature that confer boons which are unattainable, please grant me one boon that I ask you even though you know it all well.

Narada gladly said, lord all of your name are giver and savior of supplant, please Let the name RAMA surpass all other names and let it be the purifier of even sinner and giver of easy liberation from the jaws of Maya.

Lord said, so be it.

There upon narada bowed at lord’s feet and express his heart that your Maya infatuated me, I wanted to merry why you did not let me accomplish my desire.

Lord replied, O sage

I tell you that I always take care of those who worship me with undivided faith even as mother tends her child.

If a infant child runs to catch a snake, mother rescue it by drawing aside

Where as if grown up child repeats the same mother just warn him but behaves as that in case of infant
The wise are like my grown child
The devotees are alike infant one

And I act accordingly to save both hence one cannot afford to discard devotion even after attaining wisdom.

Lust anger greed pride ect, constitute the most powerful army of ignorance but among them all the fiercest and the most trouble some is incarnation of Maya known in the name of women man runs after. Therefore bearing in mind I prevented your marriage.

And sage over thrilled with joy eternal on listening the discourse unto truth of Maya verses life.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please