GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, March 8, 2012

Maricha

Jai Sri Ram
Maricha is happy at heart eternally but never express his spirit of joy to Ravana.

Maricha is glad that today his eyes will be rewarded when he behold the most beloved Lord to his exaltation, and presume that I shall fix my though on the feet of the all merciful accompanied by Sita and Laxman.

To think that, Lord Sri Hari Vishnu, the ocean of bliss, whose very wrath confers final beatitude and who, though subject to none gives himself up entirely to the will of his devotees, will fit am arrow with his won hands to his bow and slay me.

As he runs after me on foot, carrying his bow and arrow, I shall again and again turn to get a sight of my lord, indeed none one else is as blessed as I am.

Wishing all a very happy Holi

May lord bless all.

Thanks please