GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I will explain you in nutshell

Jai Sri Ram
Lord said, dear Laxman-I will explain you in nutshell; listen with your mind unto intellect and reason absorbed dear brother.

The feeling of I-ness and mine and you and your is Maya which holds sway over all created beings,

Whatever is perceived by the senses and what lies within the reach of mind, know it to be Maya alone.
Indeed there are two sub-division of Maya_

Knowledge

Ignorance

Ignorance is vile and painful which leads one to fall and transmigration

Knowledge at it’s optimize pace with truth wash out the blemishes of mind and heart to purify self

Power of both is regulated through god alone

Wisdom of true knowledge leads one to dispassion, the one should be called a man of supreme dispassion who has spurned all supernatural powers as well as the three basics of nature as if no one accounts than a tiniest.

The one who is unaware of the true self and the God is Jeev

The creator and controller of both Maya and Jeev is God

Dispassion results from the practice of virtues

While spiritual wisdom comes from the practice of yoga-meditation

Wisdom is bestower of liberation known fact as per ancient books

But I melt through Devotion alone

Devotion is incomparable

Knowledge of absolute formless is jnana

Knowledge of qualified aspect of god is vigyan

To reach at me with easy path is as under-

One should remain engaged in his duty according to the lines laid down by the ages and time

This induces aversion to the pleasure of senses which leads one to love for my cult

In process mind will develops a excessive fondness for my sports

Indeed it is must that one should be devoted to the lotus feet of saints

The one who loves me I love him even more, a thrill runs through his body as he sings my praise, his voice chocked and eyes flows with tears, I ever at the back and call of such a devotee.

I ever repose in the lotus heart of those who depend on me in though, word and deeds and worship me in disinterested way.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please